To mitigate risk, address compliance requirements, and improve process safety, companies must move from today’s IT-centric solutions to an OT/ICS-centric cybersecurity approach. Traditional IT endpoint cybersecurity tools address only 20% of OT/ICS-centric cyber assets, leaving proprietary, heterogeneous industrial control systems hidden and vulnerable. Unlike IT-centric tools, PAS Cyber Integrity protects all control systems (Level 3 - Level 0) against cyber threats.
Cyber Integrity leverages more than 25 years of deep OT asset management expertise to deliver the industry's most comprehensive cybersecurity solution to protect critical infrastructure.
- Maintains a complete inventory of OT/ICS assets (Level 3 – Level 0)
- Identifies configuration changes against established baselines
- Provides continuous vulnerability management with automated assessments, remediation workflows, and closed-loop patch management
- Identifies cybersecurity risks to both IT and OT/ICS endpoints
- Enables compliance with NIST, ISA/IEC 62443, NERC-CIP, ISO27001/2, the NIS Directive, and other regulations
- Accelerates recovery with backups of critical control system data and supports in-depth forensic analysis
For questions or to purchase Cyber Integrity, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Protects industrial control systems against cyber threats
- Identifies critical endpoint vulnerabilities and risks
- Manages across all major control system manufacturers
- Accelerates forensic analysis and incident response
- Prevents unplanned shutdowns
- Enables rapid recovery